Monday, January 25, 2010

Though it was rather chilly this morning when we went for our walk around the golf course, the weather was absolutely beautiful today. After breakfast, John went off to wood carvers with Tim Miner and I got started on my usual Monday morning chores--laundry and straightening up around the house. Also, finally finished the jigsaw puzzle I was working on. We'll enjoy the picture for a couple of days and then I'll take it apart and give it to Dave and Valada to assemble.

We decided since it was so nice outside that we would head down to the Par 3 golf course and play some golf. It has been over two weeks since we have played because the weather was so cool and rainy. Before hitting the course, we hopped into town to mail our January birthday cards--Hanna, Zach,
and Pop--your cards are on their way. John and I didn't golf especially well, but we had fun anyway. I am at least hitting the ball a little straighter. It would be wonderful if every part of the game came together at the same time. Today I was better off the tee, but my putting was horrible. I don't keep score--just have fun.

After we got home, John and Lois Carlson dropped in and we had a nice visit talking about the Fort. Ralph had a fire and John went over to visit with him, Jeff, Molly, and the Sandwicks. I stayed home to get cleaned up after supper and try to get a little more laundry done. All in all, it was a pretty nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...