Thursday, January 28, 2010

John woke up a little early, peeked his head out the front door, and made the announcement "It's raining". With that said, he came back to bed and we both slept in--no morning walk today. After breakfast the big question was what to do on a rainy day. We came up with a game plan and started off. First we stopped by Sandwick's to drop off the jigsaw puzzle I just finished. We spent some time visiting and talking about the latest Bagley news. It was then a short hop to the post office to check on mail and head off to Del Rio.

The first big decision upon reaching Del Rio was where to go for lunch. Since it was my turn to choose, I picked Sonic. I know, not a real healthy choice, but what can I say. I love their burgers. I also enjoy the nice view while eating. Not too colorful with all the bare trees, but I still like it.

After Sonic it was off to the Home Depot to purchase some wire fencing to put around the tomato plant to protect it from the hungry deer. Before the fence was around it, John would put it in the shed each night. From Home Depot we headed to HEB for a few groceries. By the time we started home the sun was starting to peek out. After supper John headed off the wood carvers and I curled up with a good book.

1 comment:

  1. Nice view but Kit and I prefer McDonald's for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...