Tuesday, September 14, 2010

John and I were both up bright and early this morning. Matt arrived around 9:00 a.m. to pick up John and they headed off to start a new job--adding a deck to a house. The job is only a mile or so from our place, so they can come back to our house for lunch.

After taking care of some financial chores I headed off to Bemidji to run some errands and pick up some groceries. I made a stop at Office Max to purchase a new flash drive to use in backing up my photos. The sales clerk was very helpful and took the time to demonstrate how to safely close out of the drive so I wouldn't ruin it. I also stopped at the mall and found a great sale on jeans.

There was another 7th grade football game this afternoon, so I stopped at Subway and picked up a couple of subs for supper so we could eat before the game. I was home about half an hour when Matt dropped John off. We ate the subs and then John went up to watch the games. I had been gone all day and was tired of running, so I opted to stay home.

John and Matt were in charge of the chains for both 7th and 8th grade games (the chains are used to measure the yardage for downs) so they had front row seats for both games. The 7th graders won 24 - 0 and remain undefeated. While John was at the games I got the groceries put away and worked some more on transferring information to the new laptop. The rest of the evening was spent watching some TV before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...