Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This morning John and I went up to Sara's for haircuts. We had to be there by 9 a.m. so there was no sleeping in even though it was a cool, cloudy, and very windy morning. John drove up himself as after his haircut he was to meet Matt at the job site. While I was getting my hair done, Matt called Sara and said they ran into a problem with the homeowner, and things were on hold until the issue gets resolved. Hopefully everything will work out and they can complete the job sometime over the next day or so.

John returned home and found that help was needed in the shop, so after lunch he spent some time making sofa servers. I finished up the laundry today so everything is clean and ready for packing. This afternoon I decided to clean out the inside of the car so we can start loading it tomorrow. Depending on the weather, while we are in Bemidji tomorrow, we'll take the Honda to the car wash--John's shoulder is still not up to washing a car.

We spent a rather quiet evening--John watching baseball while I watched the start of The Biggest Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...