Sunday, September 12, 2010

The weather this morning was just perfect for a walk. The sun was just starting to come up, there was no wind, and nice cool temps. We are suppose to have a few days with no rain, and hopefully that will help the ground dry out a bit after the 2 inches we got the other day. There is still a lot of water standing in the ditches.

Today was Rally Day at church with Sunday School resuming after the summer break. There was a potluck dinner after the service, so I had made a pasta salad last evening to take this morning. Matt and Sara had to stay for a meeting, so John and I dropped Sam, Hanna, and Rachel off at home. Sam was eager to get there so he could watch his beloved Chicago Bears play Detroit.

John's back has been a little stiff and sore, so he spent most of the day resting and watching football. I finally got all the photos sorted into files and backed up onto a flash drive. Now I can transfer some of them to the laptop and start installing the programs that I want to use on it. I'll be glad when I get this job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...