Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This morning was very foggy and overcast and since John had to meet Matt by 7:30 a.m., we skipped our morning walk. Hopefully the weather will co-operate and we will be able to get our walk in tomorrow.

John went with Matt this morning to help him put the finishing touches on his siding job. Joanne came to work in the shop this morning and then came up to the house to visit with me for an hour or so. She had been away over the past several weeks, so it was good to catch up with what she had been doing and to hear how the kids made out their first day of school. Jo also gave me a crash course on navigating around my Face Book page. Hopefully I'll be able to get it set up the way I want and start communicating with my friends and family.

I spent time making all the fall birthday cards and wrapping the gifts--that's a big job done. I was also trying to download a computer program on the laptop, but ran into some problems--will have to take a trip back to Best Buy and get them to install it. While I went to my Weight Watcher's meeting, John made supper so we could eat as soon as I got home, and then it was off to Bible Study at the church.

Sam was back to see the doctor this afternoon. He had another x-ray of his arm and the bones are beginning to knit together. The doctor did not want to remove his soft cast yet, so he put a fiberglass one over it. Sam will go back again next week and possibly get a hard cast at that time.

John spent the rest of his evening watching the Twins win again. I did some computer work and tried to finish the mystery book I'm reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...