Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The morning started off nice and sunny and was great for taking a walk. Today was ladies' golf, so right after breakfast, I hopped in the golf cart and headed over to the course. By the time I got there, the weather was much cooler and the breeze was coming up. At first I thought we would be cold while playing, but it turned out to be perfect weather for golfing. I actually played pretty good today. My shots off the tee were nice and straight and my putting was much improved. It's much more fun playing when your game goes good.

While I was off with the ladies, John spent the morning doing some little little jobs over at the condos--he fixed some closet doors and the solar heater on the roof of the building. He also got the dove cage completed--he did a very nice job and I think h
is customer will be very pleased.



This evening we went with Tim and Mary Ellen to the RV potluck. As usual there was plenty of delicious food and quite a few people stayed afterward to play "31". John was a big winner again this evening while I got knocked out pretty early at my table. The card playing went very late so this blog entry is pretty short--it's time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. good job on the cage, beautiful! Darlene E.

    ReplyDelete

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...