Friday, December 9, 2011

The temperature has finally returned, more or less, to normal for this time of year. It was in the mid 40's when I left the house for my morning walk. John had another rough night and just wasn't up to going with me. Since I'm walking alone, I thought to use my MP3 player to listen to music, but I forgot to charge it up last night, so I ventured off without it.

John spent his day relaxing and applying cold and then heat to his neck. There are times when the pain is just about gone, and then returns as strong as ever. We'll have to see how things progress over the weekend, and if there is no improvement, go back to the doctor and come up with another plan of action. This afternoon I worked a little on finances, thought about starting the Christmas cards (notice I only thought about it), and pretty much just hung out around the house doing some odd jobs. We have a few social events coming up over the weekend and next week, so we're hoping John will be able to attend. We ended out boring day watching one of our new movies.

1 comment:

  1. Your problem is that you ventured into stick picking up without proper training. Now your shoulder is out of wack because of it. People think picking up sticks is easy - SO VERY WRONG! It takes years of practice and training to do it right. You thought you were ready to venture into that world but no, you were not STICK WORTHY yet. Let this be a lesson to all those who think they are up to the challenge of picking up sticks, it is a skill acquired over time and only the best will be deemed worthy of the job.

    ReplyDelete

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...