Saturday, December 17, 2011

Today marks a week of cloudy, cool weather. I think everyone here is ready for some warm weather and sunshine, I know we are. John and I slept in a little later this morning and then he made a nice breakfast of bacon, eggs, tea, and toast. When I finished eating, I grabbed my MP3 player and took a nice, long walk. It felt good to get outside in the fresh air for awhile.

Stan M. stopped in this morning to visit with John and fill him in on what has been happening around the fort. After he left, we spent some time watching college basketball and catching up on emails and finances. I made a quick trip to the post office and Picos where I picked up a pizza for supper. Our day was pretty low key with John trying to rest and find a comfortable position to relieve his back pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...