Saturday, August 25, 2012

When we got up this morning, the sky was overcast and it looked like rain could start falling at any moment.  We canceled our walk, ate an early breakfast, and then got busy making a final batch pickles--this time we made some sweet pickles.  

A little after 11 a.m., I took John to Matt's so he could get a ride with Matt, Sara, and Hanna to attend a football scrimmage.  Rachel didn't care to go, so I took her back home to spend the day with me.  We were out of bread, so I baked a couple of loaves and then Rachel gave me a hand making some peach cobbler.  We also watched an older Disney movie before Hanna called and said they were close to Clearbrook. Rae gathered up her things and I drove her home where I picked up John.  I learned it was a tough day for the Clearbrook Bears--good thing it was only a scrimmage.  Seems like they have a lot of work to do before their season starts in a week or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...