Friday, August 24, 2012

Matt had called last night to ask John if he could come up this morning and help him reinstall their downstairs toilet.  He had finished tiling the floor and was getting everything put back together.  It was decided to get started nice and early and that would give the guys enough time to get the project finished so we could get to Bemidji by 11 a.m.  I had my annual eye appointment and wanted John to come along as I knew I would be getting my eyes dilated and, with the bright sunlight, would have a difficult time seeing to drive.  I had a good report from the doctor and didn't need any changes in my glasses.

It was noon by the time we left the clinic, so we headed to BK for some lunch and then stopped at Wal Mart for a few groceries before heading home.  Students from the state university are back in town and the store was packed with kids shopping for dorm supplies.

The weather was very hot today, so we spent the afternoon in the AC keeping cool and comfortable.  We had planned to do the rest of the grape juice today, but it was just too hot to be outside picking grapes.  That project has been put on hold for a couple of days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...