Monday, October 22, 2012

We were up and out of the house before 8 a.m. in order to get to Bemdji on time to return the brush mower to Acme Rentals.  Once that was returned we headed off to Perkins for a nice leisurely breakfast.  From there we took care of some banking and then went to Wal Mart to finish up our birthday shopping.  We're celebrating the fall birthdays with a family dinner on Sunday at Matt's so we needed to get it done.  John and I made a couple of stops in Bagley to mail my e-bay sales and to make arrangements at the local newspaper to stop delivery for the winter. 

This afternoon John spent quite a bit of time working out in the yard cleaning up around the wood stove and woodpile. I spent some time answering emails and finishing up in the office double checking to make sure I had everything packed from there that I needed to take south.  Our evening was spent watching the debate and working on the computer.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...