Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Over the past couple of weeks I have been bothered with allergies and developed a cough I just couldn't shake.  I finally decided to give the doctor a call and got an appointment for this morningA mammogram was also scheduled for this afternoon, so that meant an entire day in Bemidji for me. Since I had over three hours between appointments, I used that time for completing some errands and doing some shopping.

First stop was the doctor's office where I explained my symptoms and he ordered a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia.  The x-rays were clear so he gave me a prescription for an inhaler to use four times a day, and cough medicine.   From there I dropped some used clothing at the Goodwill shop and then stopped at BK to grab some lunch.  I still had almost two hours before I needed to be back for the mammogram, so I made a stop at Target to pick up a new blanket for our bed in Texas and then spent the rest of time at the mall.

I arrived early for my appointment, and went right in for the test.  I got a clean report and don't have to go back for another year.  My next stop in Bemidji was Wal Mart to pick up some milk and yogurt and then I hit the road to Bagley where I stopped at our local pharmacy to pick up the prescriptions faxed over by the doctor. 

This morning John went up to Matt's job site and hauled the old windows he replaced to the landfill and, after lunch, worked in the shop with JD helping him stain some assembled product.  The rest of his day was spent puttering around the house and checking the weather on the internet to see if we can leave next Wednesday morning.   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...