Saturday, December 15, 2012

The clouds of yesterday continued throughout today, but the temps reached into the low 70's.  John was out early for his walk and then made us a nice breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee.

After breakfast, John headed over to the driving range while I continued resting my back and doing a few chores around the house that I could handle.  This afternoon John played nine holes of golf and I went along to keep his score.  The course was just about deserted and we only saw a few other folks out playing.  John was just teeing off on the ninth hole when John Bridger called wanting to play some golf.  John finished up the hole, brought me home as I didn't want to go another round, and then went off to meet him at the clubhouse.   

That was pretty much our day.  Right now the fort is pretty quiet as folks are heading home for the holidays and many of the activities won't be starting until January.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...