Sunday, December 16, 2012

It was a pretty quiet day for us.  John took his usual morning walk and then we ate a leisurely breakfast, got cleaned up, and headed off to Sunday School and church.

Following a quick lunch, John met up with John Bridger for 18 holes of golf.  John told me they both had a good round and had the course pretty much to themselves.  While John was gone, I watched some NFL and got the kitchen cleaned upGranddaughter Rachel and I spent some time visiting on the computer as she filled me in on some news from home.  John and I watched the Dallas game and then ended the evening watching the finale of Survivor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...