Monday, December 17, 2012

John had sunny skies for a change when he went for his walk this morning.  I slept in while he was gone as I had a restless night dealing with leg pain.  I think I need to get back on the stronger pain meds for overnight.

Today was a pretty lazy one for us as there was no golf since the course is closed on Mondays.  Also, wood carving is on hold until after Christmas.  John spent some time this morning working on his carving here at home while I did some reading.  This afternoon he went over to the driving range and spent an hour or so perfecting his swing.  This evening I spent some time conversing with Rachel via computer.  She got her own Kindle Fire for Christmas and now can be out on the internet without having to use her sister's laptop.  Whenever she sees I am online, she'll drop me a quick message and we catch up on what has been happening during our day.  It's a great way to keep in touch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...