Saturday, December 1, 2012

I am still dealing with a severe bout of sciatica, so my whole day was spent either sitting or laying down as it's just too painful to walk.  That being said, the blog today will have to be about John.

Since I was incapacitated, John took his morning walk alone.  When he returned home he made us a very nice breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, and coffee and then straightened up the kitchen before getting cleaned up for the day.  

We had another beautiful, warm day so this afternoon John headed off to the driving range and then played a round of golf.  I spent most of my time reading and managed to do some financial work on the computer.  This evening was the Frontier Christmas celebration in town, and as much as I wanted to attend, it just wasn't possible.  We spent some time this evening watching college football and just relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...