Sunday, December 2, 2012

I am still out of commission, so John once again took his morning walk alone.  Following breakfast, he headed off to church for the Sunday service.  With the pain in my back and down my leg, I can't walk very much and also have to keep changing my position, so attending church was out of the question for me this morning.

John made us some lunch when he got home around noon and then we watched some of the Vikings/Green Bay game. We did manage to get our tree trimmed while watching the game.  When the Vikes started playing poorly, John gave up and headed out to play some golf.  I spent the afternoon alternately reading and watching a movie on TV. 

I am hoping to get in to see a doctor tomorrow--I think I might need a steroid injection to calm the sciatic nerve.  Hopefully things will turn around soon as I am tired of sitting/laying around the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...