Sunday, December 9, 2012

It was warm and humid when John left the house this morning for his walk and it stayed that way all day.  A cold front is suppose to come through overnight with temps almost 30 degrees colder tomorrow.  We'll have to break out the long pants and sweatshirts again.

Even though I had a rough night, I decided to get to church this morning.  I actually made out okay as the pain is much more bearable when I'm sitting.  There was a potluck after the service and it felt good to get out among people and visit.

John Bridger called while we were on our way home and asked if John wanted to play some golf.  He already had a date to play with Mark this afternoon, so the three of them, along with another friend of Mark's, met up at the clubhouse and played 18 holes.  John said they had a lot of fun and that his drives were much improved. 

I spent my afternoon watching some of the NFL games and another episode of Downton Abby on my Kindle.  I also managed to get the finances updated.  Betty Wright loaned me her heating pad and I used that this afternoon--it seemed to help with the pain, so I'll do another heat treatment this evening while I watch the finale of The Amazing Race.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...