Monday, December 10, 2012

Wow!  What a change in the weather overnight.  We went from high's in the upper 70's to highs in the mid 50's.  Add to those temps a strong breeze and we were on the cold side for us.  John bundled us in several layers for his morning walk.

After breakfast, John headed over to the RV park for wood carvers--only three people showed up today.  Several folks have left for the holidays and others were just busy with other things.  John was back home a little after 11 a.m.--he usually isn't back until noon or later.

While he was gone, I sorted through many photos on the computer looking for just the right ones to use on my 2013 calendar.  I make a new one every December using the Shutterfly web site.  Since the weather was still a little on the chilly side this afternoon, John spent some time out in the shed repainting our metal hose holder and decoration from the side of the shed.  

After supper I finally got the last of the photos I wanted sorted out and uploaded them to Shutterfly.  Next, I'll start adding them to the templates I want to use for each month.  Hopefully, I'll get that job completed tomorrow and can get the calendar ordered.

I called the clinic this afternoon to let the PA know how I was doing on the stronger pain meds.  I must say I'm doing better, but I don't know if the meds are just masking the problem, or is the nerve really calming down and healing.  I was told they received a copy of my x-ray report from MN so now I have to wait to hear from them about what the next steps in treatment will be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...