Thursday, December 27, 2012

It was another chilly morning when we left the house for our morning walk.  Notice I said "we".  That's right, I felt good enough to give walking a try.  We took the shorter route and I was able to complete it with only a little pain down my leg.  It sure felt good to get some exercise after four weeks of inactivity.

John and I spent some time this morning visiting with John's brother, Gus, and his wife, Katie, via Skype.  It was fun to see each other and catch up on what our families have been doing.

After lunch we headed down to the clubhouse for couple's golf.  Once again we got paired with Wes and Shirley.  We ended up with a score of 4 under par with John chipping in a shot for an eagle.  Since we played best ball, I didn't have to do anything but putt and managed to make one for a birdie.  Our team came in second place--we missed first by one stroke.  

This evening we watched the third film of the Lord of the Rings Triology--The Return of the King.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...