Tuesday, December 4, 2012

John had a nice sunny morning for his walk today.  I slept in while he was gone as I still can't walk without pain.  

After breakfast, John headed over to Unit 37 to pick up a set of extra car keys from Chuck.  John might have to go to Del Rio on Friday to pick up Chuck's car if he can't find a parking spot at the airport.  John then spent the rest of his morning visiting with Ralph and then the Sandwicks.  On his way past the RV park he saw that John and Theresa Bridger were back and stayed to visit with them.  I thought he got lost and couldn't find his way back home since he was gone so long.

Matt called this morning to give me the radio stations that will be broadcasting the Clearbrook basketball games so we can listen to them on the computer.  He also told me they had a big change in the weather and the temps had dropped drastically overnight with minus zero wind-chills today.  I just had to tell him how warm it was here in Texas.  I don't think he appreciated my sharing that bit of information.

This afternoon John headed out to play a round of golf while I stayed at home watching a movie and reading.  I'm taking my steroid pills, and, so far, there is a little improvement.  Still can't put weight on the right leg, but I hoping it will be better soon.  John is doing a great job as main cook and clean up guy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...