Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our day started off nice and sunny, but clouds and humidity moved in around noon and stayed the rest of the day.  

After his morning walk and breakfast, John met up with Mark L. and played 18 holes of golf.  My morning was spent catching up on folding laundry, getting it put away, and taking care of a few other household chores.  

This afternoon John dropped me off to get a hair cut while he went to the post office to get our mail and took care of a couple of other errands he had in town.  On our way home we picked up a pizza from PICO's and discovered they make a delicious cheese pizza.  We'll definitely be ordering from them again.  

This evening John listened to Sam's basketball game via the computer while I watched some TV and another episode of Downton Abby on my Kindle.  Tomorrow morning it's back to the clinic to see what the next step is in dealing with my sciatica.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...