Friday, November 30, 2012

The temps were very comfortable when we left the house for our morning walk.  Instead of long pants we were back in shorts and sweatshirts--no winter hats or gloves today.  As we were heading toward home, we came across a yard sale and stopped to check out the merchandise.  I found some Christmas place mats that looked to be brand new along with a ceramic snowman.  The price was right, so we asked the home owner to hold the items for us until we could return with our money.  

I have been dealing with a bout of sciatica today, so much of my day was spent laying down and resting my back.  Since I can't put weight on my leg, John has pretty much taken care of the house today.  After breakfast John went to visit Ralph R.  Ralph has been under the weather lately and John wanted to check up on him to see how he was feeling.  This afternoon John played a round of golf before going back over to Unit 37 to see Chuck E.  Chuck and his wife, Lois, are flying home to Indiana for the holidays and he wants John to get his car from the airport if they can't find a spot in the airport parking lot.  

This evening we watched a college championship game and just vegged out.  Of course, I've been vegging out all day and, quite frankly, am getting tired of doing nothing.  Hopefully, I'll be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...