Monday, November 5, 2012

John and I were up early and left the house by 7:30 am. to head off to Bemidji once again for the last of our scheduled visits to the doctor.  I was about 10 minutes early for my appointment and pretty much went right in to see the doctor.  Got my prescriptions renewed, received a  flu shot, had blood drawn, and an x-ray of my lower back.  I should be good to go for another six months until my next visit.

From the clinic John and I headed off to the eye doctor where he had another test.  I think this was to establish a baseline for keeping  a lookout for Glaucoma--it only took about 5 minutes--and we were off again.   

We were both hungry by now, so we stopped at, no, not BK, but Perkins for a leisurely brunch.  Our next stop was the bank to make a final deposit and then, lastly,  we stopped at Menards for a new furnace filter and a couple of gas cans.  

Joanne came to the shop this afternoon to help stain and brought the kids along.  John and I spent some time visiting with them and then got our goodbye hugs.  For supper, John ran into town and picked up a pizza.  The fridge is pretty bare right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...