Tuesday, November 27, 2012

After a chilly start this morning, the day warmed up and turned out to be just about perfect.  We walked our usual route around the golf course and back streets before returning home.  After eating breakfast and getting cleaned up, we decided it was a good time to put up the outside Christmas lights.  We got the light strands unraveled and I helped keep them untangled while John placed them on the hooks.  All the inside decorations are up as well with only the tree left to be trimmed.  We're just about ready for Christmas.






There were quite a few people golfing today, so we waited until later in the afternoon to get in a round.  I saw a video about golfing on the internet and thought I would try to be more technically correct with my swing, stance, etc.  It was just awful--I couldn't even hit the ball, so now I'm back to my own way of playing and did much better on the final hole of the day.  

This evening John went to watch the Brackville Tigers' basketball game--they won at the buzzer.  While he was gone, I just relaxed and did some reading and computer work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...