Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Check-up

Today was my turn to head to the doctor's office for one part of my annual check-up.  Since my appointment wasn't until later in the morning, we were able to get in our walk and take care of a few chores around the house before we headed out.

I didn't eat any breakfast as I had to do a fasting blood test, so right after I was finished at the clinic, we stopped at Perkins for some lunch.  From there we made a quick stop at Menards to pick up some leather cleaner for our car and then we hit the road to home.

The remainder of our afternoon was spent down in the shop getting one of the rooms ready for setting up some tables and shelves.  Tomorrow I'll be out of town all day with my sister-in-law for a girls' lunch and shopping so John will be on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...