Friday, August 30, 2013

Busy Day

We were up early once again for our morning walk and following breakfast, spent a little time in the shop trying to decide where to put everything John hauled off the trailers yesterday.  I had a 10:30 a.m. appointment in Bemidji for my annual eye exam, so time in the shop was cut short for today.

John went along with me as I knew the doctor would dilate my eyes and I wouldn't be able to see to drive home.  I had no changes in my eyes and am good to go for another year.  When we left the clinic, we stopped at the bank, filled the gas tank, got the car washed, and then headed to BK for some lunch.  From there it was a quick stop at the grocery store for several items and then back on the road home.  

We had a little over an hour to relax before heading out again to Erskine to watch Hanna and Rachel play volleyball.  Both girls played well even though their teams lost.  



Rachel returning a serve
 

Hanna returning serves

While we were home this afternoon, John picked some tomatoes from the garden.  We'll have to get busy soon making some Salsa.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...