Thursday, August 8, 2013

Another Day of the Same Thing

Not much new to write about this evening.  Just the same old routine of morning walk, breakfast, and down to the shop to do more cleaning and organizing.  At times I think John and I are making progress, but then I look at all the little things that still need to be sorted through, and I wonder if we'll ever get it all done.

This afternoon John finished cutting and splitting the wood down by the shop and I worked on finances and getting the desktop visible again.  We spent a pretty quiet evening watching some TV, reading, and working on the computer.  Man, our lives sure are boring right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...