Tuesday, August 20, 2013

HOT!!!

Today was the hottest one yet with temps reaching into the 90's.  I don't think the heat would be too bad, but the humidity has been very high thus making it miserable to be outside.

Yesterday I finished up with my yearly physical and blood work and, when I got done at the clinic, did a little shopping and picked up subs for supper.  John did some work down in the shop cleaning out filing cabinets and getting them ready for the sale.  We both did some work down there last night and managed to get the shelves in place for the sale.

Since Sam started football practice this week, Matt needed some help on a bathroom renovation, so John worked with him all day.  I think they will get most of it finished by tomorrow.  With John gone all day, I didn't work in the shop.  Instead, I did some catching up on housework and laundry.  It seems most of our time has been consumed with getting ready for our sale and then other chores get put on hold.  Doesn't seem possible it's a month and a half until the big day.  I'm hoping we'll have a good portion of it set up by the weekend.  This week is busy with appointments, haircuts, etc. and that makes it difficult to spend any length of time working down there.  On Thursday morning, the man from Acme Tools is coming to look over the machinery and will hopefully give us some idea of its value and how we might sell it.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...