Friday, August 2, 2013

Catching Up

Our weather here in northern Minnesota remains on the cooler side and is forecast to continue into next week with daytime highs in the 70's and overnight temps reaching into the 40's and 50's.  For John and I this is perfect summer weather.  Our garden is coming right along and we have been harvesting a few cucumbers while waiting for the tomatoes to ripen.

Yesterday we worked in the shop during the morning and then most of the afternoon was taken up with my appointment for my second back injection.  Since I can't have anything to eat four hours prior to my appointment, John and I grabbed an early supper at Perkins before heading back to Bagley.  We stopped at the fair to check out our entries and found we both had won some ribbons.  

Today was more of the same--we worked in the shop during the morning and this afternoon headed into town and the Farmer's Market where we picked up some nice tomatoes.  From there we headed off to the local pizza place for some supper and then the remainder of our evening was taken up at the fair where we spent most of our time talking and visiting with folks we haven't seen since last year's fair.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...