Monday, September 2, 2013

Finally Finished

Toward the end of last week John and I decided we were going to stay home this entire holiday weekend and make a huge push to get the final sorting, cleaning, and setting up for our sale done.  We have worked steady over the past two a half days and I am glad to report that we are 99% set up for the sale.  We even did some pricing today and wrote the ad that's to go into the paper.  Once that's published, the dye is cast and the sale must go on ready or not.  I must say it's a big load off of us right now.  We'll be very busy this month attending volleyball and football games so we needed to get this chore done and out of the way.  We are also planning a quick trip to Wyoming to watch one of Caleb's football games and to see Noah play some soccer.

I placed a few more items on ebay that we felt wouldn't go on our sale and they sold within an hour, so now that's less pieces to unload.  Our grapes and apples are just about ready for picking, so we are now free enough to concentrate on canning for the next week or so.  We head to Bemidji bright and early tomorrow morning for my third back injection.  I think this will be the last one for now.  I am so thankful for the pain relief.  Hopefully now that the sale is set up we won't be spending so much time in the shop and can get our regular lives back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...