Monday, September 9, 2013

No Title For Today

I had a colonoscopy this afternoon, so I think everything knows what I have been doing since yesterday afternoon.  Enough said about that.

Due to my test, John and I stuck pretty close to home yesterday.  We watched the opening weekend of the NFL and pretty much vegged out.  My appointment wasn't until 1:15 p.m. today, so we spent most of the morning cleaning out our upstairs storage closet where we found a few more items for the sale.  John and I headed out a little after noon and drove to the Out Patient clinic.  Once I was done, we stopped at Perkins for a meal since I hadn't had anything to eat since Saturday evening.  Needless to say, I was hungry.  From there we made stops at the bank and Target before heading home.  We'll be glad to get back to our normal routine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...