Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cooler Temps

After missing our morning walk yesterday due to my early doctor's appointment, we got back to our regular routine today.  During our trek down the road we saw our first flock of geese heading south.  Even though the temps cooled off today, the next few days are suppose to be in the mid to upper 80's.  Looking at the extended forecast, this should be the end of the warm weather for quite a while.

Yesterday I received my third back injection and that was the last I can have for six months.  The doctor's office will check in with me in about a month to see how I'm doing.  If things don't go well, I think I can have what he called a maintenance injection.  The doctor is also sending me back to PT for an exercise/stretching program to help with strengthening my back and hopefully that will keep the nerve from being pinched more and keep the pain levels down.

We didn't do any work in the shop today, but John removed more items from the storage trailers while I did some catching up on household chores like laundry and cleaning.  I also baked some bread and made an apple crisp from some of our apples.  The grapes are just about ready for picking, so making grape juice looms on our horizon.  We just have to fit it in between VB and football games and pricing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...