Thursday, September 26, 2013

One More Day

John worked with Matt yesterday morning while I headed to my PT appointment.  My therapist reviewed my exercises and decided not to make any changes to my regimen until I can get back to my normal routine once our sale is over.

Today we worked on getting the rest of the items priced and doing some final tweaking.  The guys who came on Sunday, and bought a lot of our items, came today to pick up everything.  While they were here, they decided to buy John's table saw and quite a bit more.  They certainly got our sale off to a rousing start.

This afternoon we went up to the school to watch Rachel's final home volleyball game.  The Bears won two out of three games and Rae did a good job with her serves scoring several points.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...