Friday, February 14, 2014

Busy Day

With the temperature in the upper 40's this morning we had no problem getting out for our walk.  We then ate breakfast and got ready for Tim and Mary Ellen to pick us up.  Today was Uvalde's Winter Texan lunch.  We arrived in town a little early, so we decided to scope out a new adventure for sometime in the future.  There was quite a contingency from Brackettville at the luncheon and we all enjoyed a nice meal and entertainment from a gospel band.  On the way home we stopped at HEB so Mary Ellen could pick up the food needed for our group outing tomorrow.

Paul E. called and asked if we wanted to play a quick nine holes, so we changed clothes and met him on the third tee.  I purchased a new, to me, driver and a couple of woods off of Ebay and was anxious to give them a try.  They're going to take a little getting used to, but I think they will help me improve my game.  Following a quick supper, I headed off to Bingo while John watched some college basketball on TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...