Tuesday, February 18, 2014

No Women's Golf Today

John walked alone this morning.  I decided that I won't take the usual morning walk on Tuesday mornings since I walk the nine holes with the ladies and I have to rush around to get ready to play on time.  When John returned, he said it was misting outside and it wasn't long before I received a call that the ladies would hold off and play an hour later than usual; however, the misting continued, so we called it off all together.  John was scheduled to play with Paul and John B. at 11 a.m. so I decided to go play with them.  John B. was running late and joined us on the 7th hole.  Everyone's play was much improved today.

We got back from golfing in plenty of time for me to make a hot dish for tonight's potluck at the RV park.  While I was doing that, John took my three new clubs over to Paul's and they put new grips on them. I'm anxious to try them out on Thursday when we play couples.

There was a pretty good crowd for the potluck this evening and then some of the folks stayed and played cards.  John and I both were losers this evening, but still had a good time and a lot of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...