Thursday, March 26, 2015

No Title 1

I am tired of trying to think up titles for each day, so right now I going to a numeric system.  I have to title each blog entry or I can't publish what I have written.  I'll try this for a while and see how it works out.

A weather front moved in overnight with cooler temps and very strong winds.  John took the morning walk alone as I didn't want to walk in the windy conditions.  After breakfast he went to the driving range for an hour or so while I did some work on the computer.

This afternoon was couples' golf.  There was a much smaller group--16 couples--as more folks have left to head home.  We played with Bruce and Diana for the first time, but none of us had a good round.  Even though the golfing didn't go so good, we all had a fun time. 

This evening John went to wood carvers and I got a little more packing done.  Right now we think our tentative departure date will be April 14.  We have been asked to help out with the Los Moras golf tournament which is being held April 11 and 12, so that puts our departure date back til then.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...