Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Once again the day started out cloudy and cool with a slight breeze. We bundled up and took our morning walk around the golf course. After breakfast, John went to the post office and stopped to visit with our friend Ralph Ramsey. He lives in Unit 37 next to the Sandwicks. I stayed at home where I finally finished up the book I have been reading and did another load of laundry. Since tonight was potluck at the RV Park, I made a jello salad to take for the meal.

Mary Ellen called before lunch and asked if we wanted to play golf on the Par 3 course this afternoon. Even though the temps were rather cool (upper 40's), we decided to take advantage of the partial sunshine and play. It was a fun time even though none of us had a very good round. This evening they picked us up and we headed off to the potluck. Even though the crowd was smaller this week, there was still plenty of delicious food. After the meal, we played the card game 31. After being a big winner last week, I got knocked out of both games fairly early. On the plus side, I found someone who likes Survivor as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...