Thursday, February 11, 2010

We are still locked into cold and cloudy weather. It rained last night, but there was a break in the showers this morning. So, once again, we bundled up and took our morning walk around the golf course. We were only home a few minutes when the rains started up again. It was going to be a lazy day around the house.

Since we were going to be home today, I decided to roast a small turkey for lunch. By having the oven on most of the morning, it kept the house toasty warm. I spent the morning sorting and organizing the pictures on my laptop and John caught up on his reading. Several of our hometown newspapers were in the mail yesterday, so he found out about what has been happening in Bagley.

After lunch we decided to get out for a while. John dropped me off at the library while he checked for mail at the post office and then went to the local feed store to pick up some corn and a salt lick for the deer. This evening John went to wood carvers and I settled in front of the TV to watch my favorite show--Survivor. Since John also likes it, I taped it for him. When he got home I told him Survivor had a two hour premier and the tape was all ready for him, so I kept him company while he got his Survivor fix. Think this going to be a good Survivor season. Family and friends who are Survivor fans, please comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...