Monday, February 15, 2010

This morning was rather cool again even though the sun was shining. We did our usual morning walk around the golf course. As today was Monday, after breakfast John took off for wood carvers and I started doing my usual Monday morning chores. After lunch we met with three other couples to play 9 holes on the big golf course. I had never played on the big course before and was a little nervous about it. We played a scramble which made it much easier for me. In a scramble each player tees off on each hole. The best of the tee shots is selected and all players play their second shots from that spot. The best of the second shots is determined, then all play their third shots from that spot, and so on until the ball is holed. It was really a lot of fun and I actually made a couple of nice putts. After a brief rest and warm up at home, we all went out for supper at Burger and Shake. Tonight we finally got a chance to watch some of the Winter Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...