Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The weather forecast called for high winds today so we got up early to get our walk in before they started. After breakfast, we removed our old mattress from the bed and made sure everything was ready for the delivery of the new one.

John headed off for the day to help Matt with a small interior job and I went up to Matt's house to get a haircut from Sara who has her own hair salon. The mattress was supposed to be delivered between eleven a.m. and noon, so I had to cut short my visiting with Sara. While waiting for the delivery, I organized some drawers and the bedroom closet--found a couple articles of clothing that I had been looking for since we returned home. The morning passed, lunch time came and went, and still no mattress. I had visions of sleeping on the floor tonight. Finally, at 2:30 p.m. it arrived. The delivery guys got it up the stairs and on the box spring in less than five minutes. We are looking forward to a comfortable night's sleep for a change.

John got home earlier than expected, so I was able to fill him in on the mattress delivery before I headed off to Weight Watchers. There were 42 women at the meeting this evening. Saw a couple of familiar faces again and was able to visit with some of them this evening.

Following a quick supper, we spent the evening watching NBA playoffs and catching up on emails and blogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...