Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good news today!! John had a much better night and was able to take our morning walk. We took a shorter route and walked at a slower pace, but he made it all the way. When we got home, he laid down with an ice pack for a while. He is definitely on the mend.

We have a list of the different jobs that need to be done before we close up the house for the summer. Since John was tired of laying around, he decided to tackle one of those jobs and wash the windows on the outside. He could do this without having to bend over--so now we have nice sparkling windows and one job scratched off the "to do" list.

While John was washing windows, I got all the music CD's and DVD's packed up and did some cleaning. We are having company this weekend, so I need to get the house in order. After lunch, we took the golf cart and went down to the Par 3 course. I have been waiting to try out my new clubs. John just walked with me as I played. I must say, it is going to take me a little bit to get used to these clubs. I had a horrible round of golf. John has been very patiently trying to show me what I have been doing wrong. Hopefully my game will come around someday.

Late this afternoon, the sky cleared off and the temps reached the upper 80's. After supper we sat outside on the patio. There was a slight breeze and it was very pleasant in the shade. Cora Palmer stopped by to remind us of the condo party on Friday afternoon and later, Stan Metcalf stopped by to ask about some electrical work. We spent the evening watching the women's NCAA final game. We are very thankful that John is doing so much better. Hopefully he will be totally back to normal by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...