Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The colder weather is still hanging on--the temps were in the upper 30's when we left the house this morning for our walk and the daytime high was only in the low 60's. One good thing about the cooler weather, it makes you walk faster to get warmed up.

We were just finishing breakfast when Ralph Ramsey stopped in for a visit. He said he had been over to our place a couple of times, but we were never home. I couldn't visit very long as I had to pick up Lois Carlson for our Weight Watchers meeting.

Before the WW meeting, Lois and I went to Wal Mart (our usual stop each week) so she could pick up some cleaning supplies. I was on the lookout for a pair of heavier socks to wear for our morning walks and finally found some I think will work. While I was at the meeting, John went over to Metcalf's and did some jobs for Jan--he also delivered the completed raffle cage.

We spent the rest of the afternoon finishing up the Christmas cards--they are now ready to go to the post office--and doing a few odd jobs around the house. The evening was spent watching Survivor and the second hour of The Sing Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...