Friday, May 13, 2011

In case you are all wondering why I didn't have a blog entry last evening, blogspot.com wasn't operating. I kept checking, but couldn't get on at all last night to post. I have been checking back all morning, and finally the site is open once again.

So, as to what we did yesterday. I left home bright and early to a dental appointment--just the regular six month check up and teeth cleaning. Another good report--NO CAVITIES!! That is such good news for me as I really have a phobia about going to the dentist. It's just something I have to get through twice a year. From the dental office, I did some errands around town and then headed off to Bemidji where I took care of some banking, mall shopping and groceries. I was gone from home most of the day.

While I was off doing my thing, John spent his morning working out in the garage. He filled in cracks and open areas in the walls with some insulating foam, pulled out more bad insulation and nails, and generally cleaned up the area. After lunch, he hauled the trash we gathered the other day to the landfill and then went with Matt to install another bathroom fan. That was the last thing to be done on that job--payday's coming. When he got back home, John cleaned out our lean-to and made another trip to the dump before finally calling it a day. The day ended with a little TV and computer--couldn't believe James was voted off American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...