Monday, May 23, 2011

Today we had both sunshine and showers which allowed John to do some things outside after working in the shop this morning. Following lunch he took an old metal door track and rollers up to Matt so he could hang a door on the storage shed he built. While John was there he filled the pickup with another load of firewood, brought it home, and got it unloaded.

My back was much improved today--I think all of the resting has payed off and the muscles are finally settling down. Since I have no pain being up and around, I managed to get a bathroom cleaned and a closet straightened up. I could even sit long enough to get caught up on emails and facebook.

The sun and wind helped dry up the grass, so John did some more lawn mowing before and after supper. If the weather keeps up warm and wet, grass cutting is going to become a full time job this spring and summer. This evening we relaxed by watching Dancing With The Stars and a couple of shows we recorded earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...