Thursday, May 19, 2011

We had a pretty quiet day around here. My back continues to give me trouble so I spent much of my day laying down resting it. I can stand and walk around okay, but I just can't sit for any length of time. It's a real challenge trying to sit long enough to write my blog each evening.

John worked in the shop for a large part of the day. Late this afternoon, he and JD got up on the shop roof to try and seal a few leaks. Showers are in the forecast for the next several days, so they thought they should try and locate the leaks and fix them. Next was grass cutting--John also wanted to get it done before the rains come.

After supper we took a walk down the road where we m
et up with our neighbor from across the highway. He was on his way to check on his cattle that he had just put out on pasture. When we got back to the house, John also did a little digging out in front of the garage in the hopes of keeping rain water from running in under the garage doors.


This evening I watched American Idol and The Mentalist. John called his friend Stan Metcalf in Fort Clark to check up on him following his shoulder surgery. Looks like Stan is going to be laid up a few weeks. Hopefully my back will keep improving so I can get back to my usual routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...