Sunday, May 22, 2011

We slept in a little this morning as I decided not to try going to church. I didn't feel confident enough that I could sit through the entire service. My back feels pretty good while I am up and walking around, but sitting any length of time is still difficult.

JD has a huge order that needs to be shipped tomorrow so he and Joanne were both here this morning to get it packed up and ready to go. John spent some time down in the shop working on a new chair he is building. I spent some of my day taking pictures of bow hunting equipment that we want to sell on ebay. I hope to get it listed this week.

We had rain most of the day, so we just relaxed this afternoon watching more women's college softball and golf. Late in the afternoon things cleared off for abou
t an hour or two, so John decided to cut some more grass. With the warmer weather and rain, the grass is growing very quickly--it was just all mowed several days ago.


I could tell Spring is really here--our neighbor across th
e road had put his cattle out on pasture. It's been fun to watch the new calves run through the woods.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...