Saturday, August 20, 2011

Oops! Guess what I forgot to do last night? I got so wrapped up in a mystery I was reading that I totally forgot everything else. Oh well, here is a re-cap of what we did Friday:

John once again went up to Matt's in the morning and cut up mor
e firewood. It still needs to be split and brought home, but he'll get to that in a day or two. He told me he just about has the one section of wood completely cleared.

With doing our kitchen and painting projects, I pretty
much have neglected the rest of the house, so this morning I gave the office, laundry area, and downstairs bathroom a good cleaning. After lunch, John and I went down to the shop where we cut the bead board paneling for our cupboard. He then got that and the rest of the baseboards installed. That just leaves the tiling to do and then the kitchen is done.



John spent some time in the garden picking tomatoes, cucumbers, and green beans. While he was busy with that, I started a batch of peach jam. Looks like we'll be busy with canning and freezing our garden produce these next few weeks.



That was our Friday--nothing too exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...