Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today was pretty much an exact carbon copy of yesterday. John was up and out early to meet Matt and head off to the job site. Good news is they will probably finish this job up tomorrow. I completed the little bit of laundry that was left over from yesterday and also spent an hour or so in the office taking care of some bills. Joanne came to the shop and brought the kids. While she was busy down there, Jenni and I looked through some scrap booking stickers that I didn't need--she picked out a little stack to take home.

Over the past few days I have pretty much figured out when John will walk through the door, so tonight supper was ready when he got home. We're still eating a lot later than usual, but that should end after tomorrow. This evening we watched more of the Little League World Series and a couple of other recorded shows. I'm running out of space on the DVR, so I need to delete a few of the shows to make room for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...